Monday, June 14, 2010

Jackson Hole

I apologize that it's been a while since I last updated. The weather has really restricted me to staying around the Old Faithful area. Two weeks of rain has made the trails unstable and muddy. The rain has also flooded all the rivers making fishing nearly impossible. However, I've been able to make the most of the situation. On one of my days off, I took a road trip to Jackson, Wyoming with some friends. Here are some pictures from the trip, which was actually back on May 26th.


My friend Susan and myself. It was a good chicken wrap..I couldn't put it down.


All real elk antlers in downtown Jackson.


The largest native North American bird, the trumpeter swan.


A female moose relaxing alongside the road.


Friends walking back to the car, with the Teton Range in full view.




No comments:

Post a Comment