Monday, May 17, 2010

Bad Internet

I know it's been a few days since I last updated, but the internet connection is terrible. Most of the time, I can't even load this site to work on here. But, luckily the connection is good enough this morning for me to hop on before work today and do a small update.

Everything has been going great so far. I'm finally settled in with my room mates, but we really don't see eachother very often because we all have different work schedules. Today will be my first full day of work, and I'm pretty excited to finally make some money. I've met all my managers and they seem like really great people so I am looking forward to working with them.

I've been able to get some more great pictures of the wildlife around here, but they won't be uploaded until Tuesday when I go to West Yellowstone. I plan on going to the library there so I can upload everything I have so far. And, I am searching for a place to get my windshield fixed because it got hit by a stone and cracked. It isn't too bad, but I'd rather get it fixed before the crack gets worse.

Well, it's time to get ready for work. Hopefully the pictures will be up by tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment