Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Geysers, Pools, and Hot Springs

After hiking on Friday in the Tetons, I decided that I would stay around the Old Faithful area for the weekend and get some shots of the different thermal features in the area. I was pretty tired of driving, so not having to drive very far was appealing. Here are some of the more popular thermal features, and while they look incredible, they also smell really bad!

Oh, and I had a curious bystander on the way to one of the geyser basins...











Well, that is about it for now. I have some adventures planned for later this week, so I will update again probably next Monday when I come back in to town.

3 comments:

  1. You're doing such an incredible job with this blog, Shane! Love the photos and hearing about your adventures! xxo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. your grandpa and I love your blog and your pics. Keep it up!
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Bro!! Thanks for taking us along with you on your adventures. Definitely amazing places in the U.S. We will have to post some of our Geo Caching

    B&B

    ReplyDelete